mardi 16 octobre 2007

Paris, c'est joli

So if you wonder what's going on with the blog, here's the story. I just spent 3 weeks in France (where we leave in caves so we don't have internet) and meanwhile back in Tokyo, someone is pretending to work 15 hours a day. So I guess no one was around to update what's going on in our fascinating lives. Here's what happened...





some people turned Japanese
Some people turned. We're still not sure actually....

4 commentaires:

marpessa a dit…

Et voilà, belle Anaïs, presque un mois sans un mot, une photo !!! Il a pourtant dû se passer plein de choses depuis ton retour à Tokyo !?!

J'ai adoré suivre tes premiers pas dans cette ville que j'ai connue et aimée. C'était vraiment agréable de te lire : je voyais les prémisses d'un bouquin.

Enfin, c'était un petit coucou de Paris bloqué par les grèves et les manifs sous un ciel gris.

Chère Anaïs, j'espère que tout va bien pour toi, pour vous.
J'ai hâte de te lire à nouveau.

Reçois ces milliards de bonnes ondes et des bisous.
Marpessa

Susel a dit…

*sigh* I love France...I cannot wait till I can go back there..someday :)

Anonyme a dit…

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the fall delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=babylon professional 7.0.2.3 ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

Anonyme a dit…

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was entirely right.
This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

my blog post Borse Gucci