lundi 9 juillet 2007

First week end/ premier week end

So nothing major this week end (I would like to remind everyone that we're here for at least 2 years so if we don't go-to-the-fish-market-at-4am-in-the-morning-and-then-to-the-imperial-palace-the-ropongi-shopping-and-do-the-tea-ceremony in one day, IT'S OKAY).
Max has to study for his test on Wednesday and I have to keep harassing people so someone will give me a job.

Saturday night we went out. Max's friend Lucas from Brazil is here and the 3 of us went to meet up with Hiro (who did his MBA with my good friend Sam, a.k.a. the future king of the Universe). Hiro just came back from the States and he was celebrating being back with his friends (Plus a bunch of his MBA friends that were here in vacation). They went out for dinner and all wore Yukatas (kimonos). We only met them at the club (Ageha) but it was pretty hysterical to see all of them wearing Kimonos.
Sadly there are no pictures because:
A/ you couldn’t take pictures in da club
B/I forgot my camera anyway

Club was pretty crazy, huge, with tons of different rooms, a pool, a mini food court, and some American dudes wearing bermuda pants (I mean people, this is not the Club Med).
Because Hiro is connected, we were in the VIP section (where the music is not as loud). It's overlooking part of the club and you're allowed to drink in real glasses (in the rest of the club, it's plastic glass, which is smart because I still remember a little girl who was diving in the pool at the Raleigh in Miami and she found a broken glass. Still surprise her parents didn't sue the hotel, I was ready to testify!).
All night Hiro was dying to jump in the pool but the security told him that if he did so he will get kicked out (they have rules and times about the pool apparently). He finally jumped in and that's when we left (no no my Celine shoes will not get close to any chlorine saturated water, you know how much Celine costs here? and God knows if they have my size, everyone here is a sizen5 and I’m much much closer to a 9).
Anyway, the night was pretty fun and hopefully we'll meet up with Hiro very soon.

1 commentaire:

Sam Nouri a dit…

ageha!! ahh, brings back memories....or the lack thereof!