vendredi 6 juillet 2007

Japanese people are smarter than us

In one of the building there's a special "dog" button in the elevator. If you have Fifi with you, you push it so people who are waiting for the elevator know that there's a dog in it. So if they don't like dogs, they are aware of Fifi's presence in the elevator and they can take another one. At least that's what the broker told me, maybe he was bullshitting me, but I mean do you guys see any other explanations? I wish they had a button like that for well, everything I don't like.



Dans l'ascenseur ya un bouton a chien. Comme ça si vous êtes dedans avec Fifi, vous pousser le bouton et hop, tous ceux qui aiment pas les chiens peuvent monter dans un autres ascenseur. C'est tout de même bien pratique. Et ca fait rever...

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

moi je propose un bouton qui indique qu'un ou une espagnole est présent dans l'ascenseur. voilà je sais je me renouvelle pas bcp mais bon.