lundi 2 juillet 2007

We've made it! Ca y est

So we've been here for 3 days now (because here it's already Tuesday) and I already have one very big problem... Should I do the blog in English or French? I think I'll do both, and just go back in force. I'm pretty sure some things we'll see will only make sense either in French or English. So I want to apologies in advance for: my bad English, my bad French, and my non-existant Japanese (for now) and anything you won't be able to understand. Since I'm not too busy with work right now (...)I'll try to translate in both languages, but don't get too used to it.

Voila, nous sommes bien arrives, et apres trois jours (ici c'est deja mardi matin) j'ai deja un TRES gros probleme. Faut il faire ce blog en anglais ou en francais. Devant cet insolvable dilemme et vu que pour l'instant je ne suis pas tres occupee, je vais essayer de faire les 2. Mais ne vous y habituez pas trop.

1 commentaire:

Elena a dit…

Anais!!! congratulations on the big move. I'm so sorry I didn't get to see you before you left. I wish you & Max all the best. Your apt. is so cute... and the Manolos even fit ! How perfect. Gros bisous.