mercredi 11 juillet 2007

I love Japanese music

So I still have to do a post on my Japanese classes. And I also want to talk to you about MTV Japan and my new favorite MTV guy BOO. But this is has absolute priority on everything else.
Everyone who knows me is aware of my love for all things cheesy. Let me tell you one thing. JAPAN IS FOR ME. So since I'm very busy today (yes I am) I wanted to share with you this amazing video. And in case you wonder, no it's not from the 80's, it's number 4 in the MTV charts this week.

And, yes, they all have vegetable microphones, and yes one of them is about 10 years old.
And as for the title since I'm know a Japanese scholar Itoshi no Napolitan (that’s the title) doesn't mean "I'm not Napolitan" it means "I am Napolitan" (or something like that). Because NO in Japanese express belonging or affiliation.

Sorry I don't have time to figure out how to put the video directly on my blog so click here

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

O-M-G.

jiji a dit…

lol too funny!

Anonyme a dit…

Just Excellent !
C'est un peu "Vita Italiana" en manga !
Je bosse sur la choregraphie en ce moment meme ;)
Biz
yo

Unknown a dit…

Seriously - the acting at the beginning of the video is dangerously similar to my Momentum don't-grab-people-in-the-office's-asses (sexual harassment training). Note-to-self: Must become BFF with Momentum VP in Japan for Anais. Eh, I think you should just be in Japanese music videos dancing with veggie-phones instead!